Monday, October 6, 2008

Flying Solo

Today Juan had to go back to work so mom and Elena were on our own for the very first time. I totally underestimated how much work this would be! Juan had spoiled us with all of his midnight feeding/ diaper changing help in the past two weeks so when I had to tackle the whole night on my own I was struggling. Luckily, Elena did sleep from 10:30-2:30 and 3:30-6:30 so I shouldn't be complaining at all.

I was brave today and took Elena AND Bindy on a walk at the park. It took us a while but eventually Bindy figured out how to walk with the stroller. It definitely cramped her squirrel chasing style though. If she pulled her leash to chase something she inevitably had a paw run over by the stroller.

No new pictures from today's activities... handling the baby and the stroller and the dog all at once was challenge enough :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey! I know I missed seeing you guys the past couple weekends. Was thinking of stopping by Friday afternoon if you're around?